Sunday, February 5, 2012

Shadow Kiss by Michelle Read

Shadow Kiss by Michelle Read -- Discussion/ Thoughts 
(Contains a lot of SPOILERS!!)


Release Date: November 13th 2008
Publisher: by Razorbill
Age Group: Young Adult
Format: Hardcover: 443
pages


Is Rose's fate to kill the person she loves most? It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose Hathaway is this close to graduation. Since Mason's death, Rose hasn't been feeling quite right. She has dark flashbacks in the middle of practice, can't concentrate in class, and has terrifying dreams about Lissa. But Rose has an even bigger secret .... She's in love with Dimitri. And this time, it's way more than a crush. Then Strigoi target the academy in the deadliest attack in Moroi history, and Dimitri is taken. Rose must protect Lissa at all costs, but keeping her best friend safe could mean losing Dimitri forever...


 Discussion/Thoughts:
 
three words....OH.MY.GOD.
I read Shadow kiss, the third book in the Vampire Academy series by Michelle Mead, around 2 weeks ago and I LOVED IT!!! I think it's the best book so far ( I haven't read the 4th-6th one yet..BUT I ordered the 4th and 5th yesterday!! YAYYY =DD)

I haven't written a review for the previous books yet because I didn't had the time to but I will gladly do so if you want me to!

Anyway Shadow Kiss, how AWESOME was it???? I don't know about you but the ending just killed me!
I was for RosexDimitri the first 2 books but in the third, after they "made love" while she was still mentally unstable ( after what had happened) I was really pissed at Dimitri. I mean it was sort of cute yeah but I don't know... I think it happened at a really wrong time!  
I was really sad after she found out that Dimitry became a Strigoi! I could really feel her pain! But I have to admit that I'm feeling attracted to Adrian more and more! I don't know if I should though because I don't think he will be the one ending up with Rose in the end, even tough I kind of hope so! I really don't know if I should cheer for RosexDimitri or RosexAdrian...ARGHHH it's driving me crazy!!

Then there was Mason! I loved him and I was really sad that Rose didn't really cared about him as much as I wanted her to! I mean he was such a nice guy and I think that he at least deserved a big thank you and a tear from Rose at the end! She was just like " Oh Hi Mason! U gotta go? Oh well ok farewell! Cheers!" -.-'

And then there's Lissa! I just don't like her! She seems really selfish to me! I mean yeah she helps people with her "gift to heal people", but the way she treats Rose, like a "slave", I just don't like it!! I mean yeah, Rose is indeed a Guardian and stuff but still, she is your BFF as well!!

Anywayy I would like to know what you thought about this book! Like, who do you want her to end up with?

I'm DYING to read the 4th book OMG!!! xO






No comments:

Post a Comment