Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Alex Sheaths (Delirium by Lauren Oliver)

So this Wednesday I wanted to introduce you to Alex Sheaths (if you don't know him already) of Delirium by Lauren Oliver


Status: Is an 'uncured' from The Wilds. Listens to Lena when she speaks, likes to read         
                forbidden poetry. And is apparently an amazing kisser...
Age: 19
Hair: Golden Brown
Eyes: Amber
Love Interest: Lena Haloway
Description: His hair is golden brown, like leaves in autumn just as they're turning, and he
                          has bright amber eyes.



When I first saw this picture on tumblr, Alex immediately popped up in my head! I just had to share this picture with you because this guy, whose name I unluckily don't know, sort of looks like how I imagined Alex.

Alex is a great character in the book that you just can't not fall in love with so if you'd like a piece of him you can catch him in Delirium by Lauren Oliver! =)

3 comments:

  1. oooh! Alex. haha. Excited to read on what happened to him on Pandemonium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sven Csongar is the name of the model

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sabrina,

    I've just followed you! :)

    Cheers,
    J.H.Myn
    http://jhmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete